Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fluffy Crimson Fists List

Playing with my SW had me thinking of my Crimson Fists.  Thought I would try a fluffy list:

Pedro Cantor

Master of the Forge

Tactical x5 in Laz/Plaz Razorback

Tactical x5 in Laz/Plaz Razorback

Tactical x5 in Laz/Plaz Razorback

Sternguard x5 w/ 2 Missile Lauchers in Rhino

Sternguard x5 w/ 2 Missile Lauchers in Rhino

Sternguard x10 w/ 6 Combi meltas in Drop Pod (for combat squading, 3rd pod to drop)
Pedro here

Ironclad w/ Melta Gun/Heavy Flamer in Drop Pod

Ironclad w/ Melta Gun/Heavy Flamer in Drop Pod

Landspeeders x3 w/ Multi Melta and Heavy Flamer

1995 PTS

The Sternguard in Rhinos sit back on home objectives and fire their missiles out of the firing points. I know it is controversial to give up the special ammo, but I think it works if used right. The dreads drop turn 1 to put the pressure on immediate threats. The big drop pod drops where needed later.

As always looking for some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment